Glanty Limited trading as “teclet” (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- SCOPE OF POLICY
- The teclet Inventory App mobile application software (“App”) hosted on app stores (“Appstore”), once you have downloaded or streamed a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (“Device”).
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data We collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Glanty Limited trading as “teclet” of 4 Prince Albert Road, London NW1 7SN.
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information you give us (“Submitted information”). You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the Services Sites, or by corresponding with us (for example, by phone, e-mail or otherwise). This includes information you provide when you register to use the Services Sites, download or register an App, subscribe to any of our Services, search for an App or Service, make an in-App purchase, share data via an App’s social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with an App, our Services, or any of the Services Sites. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the Device’s phone number, age, username, password and other registration information, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
- information We collect about you and your device. Each time you visit one of the Services Sites or use one of our Apps We may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device’s wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use or time zone setting (“Device Information”);
- information stored on your Device, including contact information, friends lists, login information, photos, videos or other digital content or check ins (“Content Information”);
- details of your use of any of our Apps or your visits to any of the Services Sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access (“Log Information”).
- location information. We may also use GPS technology to determine your current location. Some of our location-enabled Services require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by disabling the provision of location information to the App on the settings of your Device.
- information We receive from other sources (“Third Party Information”). We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- if you contact us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
- unique application numbers: when you install or uninstall the App or a Service containing a unique application number or when such an App or Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
- USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Submitted Information: We will use this information:
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and you and the Appstore provider and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services We offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services We feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where We permit selected third parties to use your data, We (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which We collect your data (the order form and/or registration form);
- to notify you about changes to our App or Services;
- to ensure that content from our App and Services Sites are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your Device.
- Device information, Content Information, Log information, Location information, Unique application numbers: We will use this information:
- to administer our App, Services and Services Sites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our App, Services and Services Sites to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your Device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our App, Services and Services Sites, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our App, Services and Services Sites safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising We serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our App, Services and Services Sites about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- to maintain, protect and improve the App, the Services and the Services Sites.
- Third Party Information: We may combine this information with information you give to us and information We collect about you and your Device. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information We receive).
We may associate any category of information with any other category of information and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
- We may share your information with selected third parties including:
Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract We enter into with them or you.
Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but We may provide them with aggregate anonymous information about our users (for example, We may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data We have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our App, Services or Services Sites.
Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you or if this is part of the Services We are providing.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- if Glanty Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- if We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
- in order to:
- enforce or apply the EULA, our Terms of Website Use ([www.teclet.com/termsofwebsiteuse]), [Landlord Terms and Conditions of Service ([www.teclet.com/landlordtermsandconditions]), Tenant Terms and Conditions of Service ([www.teclet.com/tenanttermsandconditions])] and other agreements or to investigate potential breaches; or
- protect the rights, property or safety of Glanty Limited trading as “teclet”, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions carried out by us or our chosen third-party provider of payment processing services will be encrypted using Secured Sockets Layer technology. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of the Services Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Services Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We may collect and store personal data on your Device using application data caches and browser web storage including HTML 5 and other technology.
Certain Services include social networking, chat room or forum features. Ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at teclet, PO box 459, Gravesend DA12 9JW or email@example.com.
The Services Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the App or the Services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
- ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you.